Tuesday, February 7, 2012

be magic with rainbows

Be magic with rainbows was named by my daughter, Clara, my co-writer and fellow dreamer. She has wanted to write a blog together with me for a while now and I have needed to find a place to post pictures and write about our everyday life (that isn't my photography blog), so here we go...


ABOUT US

me: rebecca. wife and mom. the dreamer. photographer. lover of french fries, paper products, hot baths, Belgian beer and bare feet
clara: the "passionate" one. wishes she had a sister. book reader. artist. writer. sleeper inner. lover of half baked ice cream, milk and dolls
sam: the "high energy" one. farter. gymnast. cuddler. lover of being chased, butter chicken and playing hard
will: the easy going one. home body. bottle of milk obsessed. lover of yellow, bubble gum, cozy clothes and his baba
daddy: jake. husband and dad. the logical one. overactive sense of smell. patient. avid reader. lover of mac products, gamey meats and the ocean
kirby: chocolate lab. the old lady. obsessive compulsive. swimmer. lover of balls, sticks and eating garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment